We offer a number of different business services, including back office management, accounting and finance assistance, business writing for business plans, reports and templates, marketing and advertising services, mentoring with high-level executives and many more.
UK and Offshore Monetary Solutions has teamed up with, one of Europe’s leading FSA Authorised Brokers, to offer clients a bank-beating bespoke Currency Exchange service. There is no requirement to change bank accounts.
All we ask is allow us to provide a quote that would add an extra and creditable service to you and your clients. You will be saving your company and clients money and a quote carries no obligation. We can help you access the most competitive commercial rates of exchange – typically beating the banks by 2-3% with no fees. An added benefit of using UKAOMS to access TorFX is that you will have access to a range of options to help protect you against negative exchange rate movements. As a registered client, you will be allocated a dedicated account manager who will take the time to understand your requirements and explain your options. Registration is free. The process is simple.
TorFX is an established firm with a reputation for excellent rates and personal client-care, twice ranked in The Sunday Times Fast Track 100 and awarded Best European Currency Broker 2010 by Overseas Living Magazine.
Some examples where we can assist:
• Transfer of savings or proceeds of a house sale.
• Buying overseas property / land.
• Pension / QROPS/Investment transfers.
• Sending money to friends or family overseas/Holiday-Vacation exchanges.
• Regular payments back home to cover a mortgage or bills.
• Inheritance / Trust funds transfers.
• Commercial exchange rates saving up to 5% on large currency transfers.
• Free, fast international transfer of funds.
• Direct access to a dedicated personal trader
• Total Security of funds. TorFX is fully authorised and regulated by the FCA with all client transactions conducted through segregated accounts held at Barclays Bank Plc.
• Free market updates and analysis from MSTA qualified currency analysts, as featured on Google News, CNBC, The Daily Telegraph and Economy News.
For a no obligation review of your requirements and to discuss the services available please contact us